Hog Feet: Small 5”-8”
These heavy-duty chews require close supervision due to containing bone. Swallowing large or sharp bones is a behavior that should always be prevented.
If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety. To prevent injury and choking hazards, please watch your pet while they enjoy this chew, and be sure to give the appropriate size/amount.
Hog feet include marble-size knuckle-bones once the foot is broken down. Please discard these bones once they are visible. For smaller dogs, these bones could be considered a choking hazard. For larger dogs, we would expect the dog to either easily pass the bone or, depending on their diet, their stomach could break the bone down.
While we think they are safe when fed properly, there are extra precautions we recommend when giving these chews:
- Ensure that these are being given to larger dogs
- Ensure your dog's chewing habits/style are appropriate for dehydrated bone
- Always supervise your dog when consuming any chew and remove pieces of the chew that break off during chewing
We always want to proceed with extra caution as the last thing we want to do is put you and your dog(s) in a dangerous situation.
Transparently sourced from 100% pasture-raised pork, these dehydrated chews are highly digestible and humanely raised to support regenerative agriculture.
- Great alternative chew for dogs who can't have chicken or turkey wings!
- Perfect daily chew for any pup; promotes healthy teeth and gums.
- High in Vitamin B (important for brain function)!
Ingredients: 100% Dehydrated Hog Feet