1.8T Stage 2 Wideband Tune
06A Technik Stage 2, '01-'05 Golf/GTI/Jetta/New Beetle/Polo/Passat/A4/TT (and other applicable 1.8T vehicles)
For vehicles with a wideband primary oxygen sensor.
1.8t manual (5 or 6 speed), or automatic (please specify at purchase)
Engine codes: AWW, AWP, AWV, AUQ, AUM, BJX, AWM
All of the following comes standard. If you would like something different, contact us.
- Up to 25psi spike, hold 22psi
- Launch Control (2step)
- No Lift Shift
- Engine braking crackle/pop
1) 2-step/No Lift Shift and Crackle/Pop are available for manual transmission cars only!
2) Engine Swap Cars: 2-step/No Lift Shift will ONLY work if a mk4 gauge cluster, clutch switch, and vehicle speed sensor are operational in the swapped car. If not, you will likely have a volatile rev limit at 3500 RPM regardless of gear or speed. The only way to return to normal operation is to send the ECU back and have it reflashed, or wire in the components mentioned above.
Makes use of stock 317 cc injectors (these will need to be swapped in longitudinal 1.8T cars, which have smaller injectors), stock K03s, and stock MAF.
Appropriate bolt-on hardware upgrades necessary for optimal power gains. N249 bypass mandatory.
Recommended hardware upgrades:
- Upgraded intake
- Silicone turbo inlet pipe
- Upgraded diverter valve
- Silicone boost hoses
- Upgraded side mount intercooler
- 2.5-3" high-flow downpipe
- Free flowing 2.5-3" exhaust system
Stage 2 Tune can be used on a completely stock car if you so choose. The tune will adapt and learn as you install hardware upgrades.
06A Technik is dedicated to customer satisfaction. However, we cannot issue refunds for our services. Products are sold as-is and ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
If there is a problem with anything, we will do our best to rectify the issue. Cases of faulty ECUs occur occasionally. Replacement of faulty ECU’s will be handled on a case-by-case basis, under the discretion of 06A Technik.